Things To Do In London
Huge clubs, theatres and live music venues attracting MASSIVE names as well as the emerging stars of tomorrow.
Serious faces on, London is the seat of so much knowledge, culture and history all ripe to be explored.
The sheer size and scale of the city is mirrored by the eclectic list of things to do and see in the capital city.
London's famous underground is the quickest way to get from A-B while avoiding the packed and often gridlocked city streets.
If you want to keep fit and travel the city without impacting on your carbon footprint, you can hop on a public bike. Learn more...
Make travel easier for yourself with an OysterCard, these prepaid cards allow you to hop on and off trains, tubes and buses.
"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life." The capital is overflowing with the most amazing things to do in London at night. Sing with live bands at a Bandeoke night, get competitive with funky/urban ten pin bowling, crazy golf, axe throwing and more. If music is your thing, you can catch a live act or dance the night away in the country's biggest clubs. Or if you're feeling funny head to a lively West End show or comedy clubs. Take a stroll through Covent Garden and grab a bite while watching the street performers or take your seats at the world-famous opera house. There is simply nothing you can't find in London.
To Do List
If you're still looking for group activities in London here's a few of our favourite ways to kick back in the capital.
- Take A Walk Whether it's up Pall Mall, past Downing Street or to scope the city from the top of Primrose Hill, get out of the tube and go see the sights.
- Get Ejumacated London houses a huge number of world-class museums, many of which are completely free and open until late.
- Eat Cake London has more than its fair share of fabulous places to enjoy this most English and delicious pastimes. Link to Afternoon Tea
- River Cruise From nighttime party cruises to afternoon tea cruises, the Thames offers one of the best views of the city.
- See A Show If you've never experienced a show in London's West End then spoil yourself with an experience like no other!
- Just Eat London brings together all the flavours of the world, with restaurants from so many nationalities waiting to be sampled.
- Park Life There are a number of major parks around the city, many of which hold events, concerts and festivals all year round.
- Shop! There is perhaps no better place in the UK for some retail therapy, from Camden to Regent Street, there's literally nothing you can't buy.
- Meet Mithras Deep under a modern office tower, a 3rd century AD Roman temple is a really fascinating site to visit.
- Over 300 languages are spoken in London (not including rhyming slang) making it one of the most diverse places on Earth.
- London has some hilarious street names such as Copping Close, Cumming Street, Hooker's Road and Back Passage.
- Approximately 150 lost mobile phones are handed in on the London Underground every day!
Camden With a rich musical heritage and famous market, it's a great place to spend an afternoon exploring, shopping and eating.
Dalston Arty, grungy, a little bit boho, Dalston has always been seen as one of London's cool kids with cafes and artisans in situ.
West End Famed for its theatres, it's where you'll find other well-known addresses such as Soho, Leicester Square for things to do in London at Night.
Mayfair More than just a Monopoly address, Mayfair is the playground of the super-rich and a fascinating place to window shop and people watch.
Shoreditch Lined with street art and hipster cafes, the area and its old warehouses has undergone a massive, industrial-sized makeover.
Notting Hill Star of stage and screen, Nottinghall is another swanky (aka posh) area with vegan cafes, halal butchers and art galleries.