Things To Do In Brighton
Why We Love Brighton
Brighton has that 'cool Britannia' feel, it's a bit punk, it doesn't conform and always feels exciting.
Home to some of the best party venues and nightlife in the UK. From great live lounges to comedy drag venues.
Brighton Beach is legendary and has everything, the pier, bars, clubs, art galleries, music venues, fish and chips...
How To Get Around Brighton
The best of Brighton can be found around the Pier and Lanes which is all easily walkable and partly pedestrianised.
This is one of the UK's greenest cities, so get fit and eco-friendly by jumping on a public bike, available across the city.
The only public transport around the city centre are buses. There are direct rail links to London Bridge and Victoria.
Things To Do In Brighton At Night
One of the greatest party cities in the UK, Brighton residents include Adele, Fatboy Slim, Noel Gallagher, Zoe Sugg, Alfie Deyes. The club scene is massive attracting top DJs. The live music venues are iconic and have played host to some of the biggest names. In the summer months, the beach kicks into party mode with giant screens, movie nights, live bands and more. If you're looking for things to do in Brighton at night there is just so much to choose from and it's all awesome!
To Do List
Things to Do In Brighton
It's almost impossible to run out of things to do in Brighton. This city is jam-packed with fun, flavour and moments of intrigue and mystery.
- Brighton Pier - Brighton's most famous landmark is packed with fun. Rides, shops, eateries, bars, cafes and more...
- The Lanes - Arguably the best shopping location in the UK, chocked-full of everything from jewellery and shoes to old vinyl and toys.
- The Old Steine - A pebbles throw from the beach, this wide-open space is perfect to lay back and cool off.
- Concorde 2 - The legendary music venue where you can get up close to your heroes has attracted the biggest names in music.
- Marina - A selection of bars, restaurants, cafes and shops, with the glamour of the boats and the fabulous view of the city.
- Sea Life Centre - Get up close and personal with sharks and reefs in the world's oldest aquarium.
- Earthship - Part of the Low Carbon Trust and the centre point of Brighton's green credentials. Thought-provoking.
- Fish & Chips - You simply can't go to Brighton and not sample it. We don't know why it tastes better on the beach, it just does.
3 Weird Brighton Facts
- Brighton has a nudist beach and traditionally naked swimmers brave the water every Boxing Day.
- There is one drinking establishment for every 320 people.
- The city has the highest concentration of vegetarian restaurants in the country.
Best Bits of Brighton
Kemptown - Brighton's most vibrant and colourful locale, packed with eateries, pubs and art.
Hove - Typically hipster, Hove has its own café culture and a stunning lagoon as well as many famous residents.
The Laines - The best-dressed area of the city, packed with independent shops and funky vintage stores.
Hanover - Lined with brightly coloured homes, Hanover has a Boho feel and sits on top of a rather steep hill.
Weston - A pretty area away from the hustle and bustle of the city centre.