Things To Do In Benidorm
Benidorm is a showboating party paradise. Jewellery, yachts, cars, clothes, it's all about being seen, and it's fierce!
Steam me up! The sun, the sea, the food, the music and especially the people. Benidorm is hot, hot, hot!
Benidorm's reputation for good times is well-placed. Amazing bars, incredible restaurants, beach clubs and more.
Benidorm is its beachfront. The resort has grown around the golden sands and the town, the strip and seafront are all best navigated on foot.
If you are travelling further afield or for airport transfers, always agree on a price in advance... or let AdventureClick take care of it for you!
The area doesn't have a wealth of public transport options with the bus being the key way to get around and key route to and from the airport.
Party! Benidorm is a party paradise, whether you're watching a stunning show, going full diva at karaoke, living the VIP lifestyle at a stunning and exclusive beach club or dancing until dawn to a top DJ, the town really doesn't disappoint. There are so many top things to do in Benidorm including a great selection of restaurants from seriously high-end fine dining to curry restaurants, burger bars and pizza joints. However, the most celebrated and popular Benidorm nightlife is still the legendary bar crawls.
To Do List
Where do we even start! There are so many things to do in Benidorm you can pack into your adventure. Here are a few of our faves.
- Party Cruise - Crystal clear waters, party tunes, party people, cold drinks, hot sun, it's what the costa was invented for!
- VIP Beach Bar - Experience the good life at one of the resorts top beach clubs. Big tunes, exquisite food, day beds, an all-day party.
- Hit the Marina - See just how the rich and fabulous people of Benidorm live. Check out the stunning yachts and grab a bite on the waterfront.
- Shopping - If there's one thing Benidorm loves it's a bit of retail therapy. There lots of great shops including designer names and indie boutiques.
- Aventure Park - Let rip and go crazy at a HUUUUUGE adventure park. Big rides, flumes, drops, diners, bars and more.
- Beach baby! - What better place to relax and enjoy your time away than on Benidorm's golden beaches. Just take five and let the world drift by...
- Golf - Get your head in the game at one of the areas many stunning golf courses. Golf in the sunshine is just so much more fun. "Fore!"
- Bar Crawl - It's the thing to do in Benidorm, in fact, you haven't really partied until you've been on a Benidorm bar crawl. A night of epic proportions.
- Balcón del Mediterráneo - It's the No.1 Instagram photo spot. A stunning outcrop overlooking the water that looks like a movie set!
- Water Park - Get wet and wild and let your inner child loose for the day. Slippery fun everyone will love!
- It's tall: Benidorm has over 300 skyscrapers.
- Bikinis were once banned in Spain. This former fishing village was the first place to lift the ban and Benidorm was born!
- Benidorm has 3,400 hours of sunshine each year.
Old Town - Where you'll find the smartest shops, art galleries, charming cobbled streets, art galleries and 'Tapas Alley', a selection of excellent bars and eateries.
Downtown - Leading to the beaches, Downtown is where you'll find the best of the action, including the famous Strip packed with the biggest bars and clubs.
Levante - Renowned for its stunning beach, Levante is a popular area with families and has a wide selection of restaurants and shops and Benidorm activities such as watersports.
Poniente - Home to Benidorm's other biggest beach, and also its biggest skyscraper, the area is modern and well dressed with live entertainment, bars and plenty of hotels.
Rincon De Loix - With golden beaches, a funfair, an abundance of shops, bars and cafes Rincon is perfect for groups of all ages.