Pamper Partyin Leeds, United Kingdom
- Treatments need to be provided to Bespoke Dance & Function at the very latest 3 weeks before your event date. Bespoke will contact you to collect these treatments.
- Anyone wanting to change treatments can request this at any point, however we can't guarantee any changes less than a week before the booking due to beauticians already being booked.
- 1 x 25-30 minute mini treatment
- Choose from one of the following:
- Manicure, pedicure, facial
- Or Neck, Shoulder & Back Massage
What To Wear
- We would like you all to be as cosy and comfortable as possible, so we suggest wearing pyjamas/dressing gown with some thick socks or slippers for the session. For those guests having a back massage, we ask that you bring your own towel and a bathrobe and for those guests having pedicures, we suggest you bring along flip flops or toe dividers.
Health And Safety
- Everyone can have a beauty treatment and almost anyone can have the therapies, however, some therapies are not advisable if any of your guests have a medical condition. We can provide you with information regarding the medical conditions that are avoided these include, epilepsy, diabetes and cancer. If one of your guests is pregnant, we do not recommend a massage treatment and we also may need Doctor's permission to receive treatments. We also advise that you do not drink any alcohol prior to any of the therapies as this can have serious side-effects. We do need to know if anyone has any allergies, especially nut allergies.
- Please consult your doctor if you or any of your group members have any pre-existing medical conditions or injuries that may impact upon your participation in this activity.
Would like to thank everyone at Groupia for your exceptional service.- Michelle Fry
Do not hesitate to use Groupia, not only did they save a lot of time but also money!- Holly Walls