Go Kartingin Gdansk, Poland
- 2 x 15 minute track time each
- Outdoor track
- High powered karts
- Grand prix & endurance races
- Helmets, gloves & overalls
- Return transfers
You will need comfortable, non-restrictive clothing and shoes with plenty of grip (trainers are ideal).
Make certain that you have appropriate travel insurance that covers you adequately (remember to check your policy) prior to travel, especially if undertaking extreme activities!
- 2 x 15-minute track time each
- Safety equipment
- Safety briefing before your group start
- Return activity transfers
- Instructor & Guide
- Maximum 10 people can drive at any one time. You will be split into a couple of sessions if you are a large group!
Height and weight restrictions may apply- please ask your Event Manager for more details if required.
Health And Safety
You will be given a full safety briefing before the activity begins. Please ensure you follow all rules whilst using the equipment
We're currently pausing new bookings on AC.
Please head over to Groupia.com to book an adventure weekend.
Would like to thank everyone at Groupia for your exceptional service.- Michelle Fry
Do not hesitate to use Groupia, not only did they save a lot of time but also money!- Holly Walls