It's A Knockoutin Essex, United Kingdom
Approx 2.5 hours
- Hilarious challenges
- Supersized game play
- Giant costumes
- Massive obstacles
- Sporting mayhem
- March - October
- Minimum of 8 people is required*
- *The supplier also has their own minimum no. requirement
- *This event will be cancelled if minimum no's. are not met 21 days prior
- March - October only
- 10 miles from Brentwood, 18 miles from Chelmsford
- Minimum of 8 people
- The supplier has a minimum booking requirement to run
- This event will be cancelled if minimum no's. are not met 21 days prior
What To Wear
- Fancy dress/ group t-shirts are welcome.
- We recommend bringing a change of clothes and a towel as you are likely to get wet during some of the games!
- In hot weather we do advise using sun cream, wearing a sunhat and drinking plenty of water.
- The wearing of costumes incorporating battery packs, fans, lights or other electronics are not permitted.
- Maximum weight for this activity is 115kg
- Body cameras, Go-Pro's or other handheld devices are not permitted to be worn or carried by participants whilst actually in/on games.
- If you or any of your party have any medical conditions, it is your responsibility to inform the instructor or events coordinator on arrival.
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women
Health And Safety
- Anyone with existing medical conditions or injuries should inform the instructor on arrival.
- We have a strict no alcohol policy, anyone deemed to be intoxicated will not be allowed to take part and no refunds will be given.
Would like to thank everyone at Groupia for your exceptional service.- Michelle Fry
Do not hesitate to use Groupia, not only did they save a lot of time but also money!- Holly Walls