Punt and Ginin Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Experienced guide/chauffeur
- Award-winning Bloom gin & tonic
- Scenic 1 hour tour
- Cushions, blankets and umbrellas for your comfort
- Hot water bottles provided on cold days (subject to availability)
- Must be 18+
- Minimum of 8 guests
- 1 hour chauffeured College Backs tour
- Refreshing, award-winning Bloom gin & tonic
- Cushions and blankets for your comfort
- Umbrellas if the weather is poor
- See the Mathematical Bridge
- Pass by the world famous King's College Chapel
- Marvel at Clare College Gardens
- Admire the Wren Library
- Punt under the Bridge of Sighs
What To Wear
This is an outdoor activity, so please remember to dress for the weather! The punts will come equipped with blankets and umbrellas in case the weather is poor.
You must be over 18 years old to drink the gin & tonic. Please note that our tour providers operate a Challenge 25 policy, so valid photo ID is required.
We're currently pausing new bookings on AC.
Please head over to Groupia.com to book an adventure weekend.
Would like to thank everyone at Groupia for your exceptional service.- Michelle Fry
Do not hesitate to use Groupia, not only did they save a lot of time but also money!- Holly Walls