Tropical Waterparkin Berlin, Germany
- Bars, restaurant & cocktail lounge
- Indoor beach
On cloudless days the sun shines through the transparent roof panels, so you can easily get a tan whilst sunbathing, so please don't forget sun cream.
- The Tropical Sea and sandy beach - the tropical sea is kept at a beautiful 28 degrees abd is the size of three Olympic pools!
- Magical Lagoon - with palm trees, Balinese huts and a waterfall you will be transported to Bali in 32 degree waters.
- A 27 metre high waterslide tower with four different slides for those of you who are feeling a bit more active!
- A shopping boulevard where you can pick up souvenirs, beach reading material, beach wear, sweets or even an airbrush tattoo!
- There are six restaurants on site where you can purchase a variety of culinary treats: fancy a three-course meal? A Thai barbecue? A spicy Indian meal? Or just a good and simple burger and chips? You will find it all at Tropical Islands.
- With six bars and lounges on site you will never be short of a beverage, whether an exotic cocktail in the Kalmoa Lounge or an ice cold beer watching sport in the Moody Lounge there'll definitely be something for everyone in your group.
What To Wear
The temperature inside the dome stays around 26 degrees, so beachwear/swimsuits will be needed for the pool areas and you may want to bring a change of clothes if you plan to have dinner or take part in sports. Don't forget your towel!
We're currently pausing new bookings on AC.
Please head over to Groupia.com to book an adventure weekend.
Would like to thank everyone at Groupia for your exceptional service.- Michelle Fry
Do not hesitate to use Groupia, not only did they save a lot of time but also money!- Holly Walls