Football Spectatingin Barcelona, Spain
- The legendary Nou Camp
- Based on category 3 general seats (upgrades available)
- One of the world's greatest clubs
We suggest smart casual for all and dress for the weather - if it's cold, wrap up!
If you are collecting tickets on the day of the match, we advise you to do so three hours before it kicks off. If you come any later, you are likely to face very long queues and you may have a long wait before getting into the stadium and might even miss the start of the match.
- La Liga confirm final dates and times up to 7 days before the match
- Tickets are released around 1 month in advance
- Tickets must be paid for in full at time of allocation
- Prices quoted are estimates & can sometimes be more expensive once tickets are released
An amazing opportunity to enjoy 90 minutes of football at the very highest standard. You and the boys will be watching Barcelona play from the comfort of your seats in the world famous Nou Camp, the ideal way to enjoy action from one of the best leagues in the world.
We're currently pausing new bookings on AC.
Please head over to Groupia.com to book an adventure weekend.
Would like to thank everyone at Groupia for your exceptional service.- Michelle Fry
Do not hesitate to use Groupia, not only did they save a lot of time but also money!- Holly Walls