What's the plan...
- Quick intro and safety briefing
- Get kitted up and prepare to kick some undead ass!
- Basic training (you can't be let loose with zero zombie know-how)
- Master the art of archery, axe throwing, crossbow and rifle shooting
- Troops are assessed on each section
- Scores are totalled and the winner announced!
- Champions are returned home safely
- Whilst the losers, well, they just weren't quick enough!
Top destinations for Zombie Survival Training
Share with your group!
Explore more about your Zombie Survival Training adventure...
The papers might not have picked it up yet, but we all know that a zombie apocalypse is just around the corner, and you're going to need to be ready. Find out how you'd fare in the apocalypse at one of the top Zombie Survival Training sites in the UK and prepare to kick some undead ass!
If you think you've got it sussed by flicking through some zombie movies, we're sorry to say that heading to the pub with a hockey stick won't quite cut it. If you want to avoid becoming part of the zombie buffet, then it's time to sharpen up your skills because when the day comes, it's imperative that you have a plan of action.
If you want to walk out alive, then gather your troops and try your hands at these epic activities:
- Assault Rifles (30 shots) - With some fantastic firepower at your disposal, you'll have a range of targets including torsos and bleeding corpses to aim at. Weapons may include the MP5, UZI and Heckler & Koch 416.
- Axe Throwing - Forget Shaun of the Dead, swap your old records for American-style tomahawks! It's superbly competitive, difficult to master, and slightly deadly.
- Crossbow - Take That might murder music, but they won't take out zombies; try crossbows with a lethal draw weight of 80lbs.
- Archery - You're bound to enjoy this classic sport, but in order to defeat the zombies, we're going to have to take it to the next level and practice with exploding targets!
Join us on this hilarious zombie survival mission (although knowing how to survive a zombie apocalypse is no laughing matter) and test out some awesome weapons that you'll need to kill the undead (again?) when they emerge from their shallow graves. People might mock, but wait till the zombies invade... then we'll see who has the last laugh! Don’t leave it until it’s too late – book today!