What's the plan...
- Meet your event coordinator and go through the rules
- Collect your balls, scoreboards and pencils
- Exchange handshakes with your opponents
- And tee off!
- You'll be guided around the course by your Event Coordinator
- Opt for match play or a variation complete with forfeits
- Check the scoreboards and rehydrate
- Prizes are awarded to the top players!
Top destinations for Footgolf
Share with your group!
Explore more about your Footgolf adventure...
This brilliant game takes two of the world's most beloved sports and brings them together to create the ultimate sporting mashup: Footgolf!
The rules are pretty similar to regular golf, however, instead of a club and tiny ball, you'll work your way around a course using your fancy footwork, aiming proper-sized footies at enlarged holes. There may well be a football fanatic and a pro golfer amongst you, but can they still hit their heady heights playing them both at once?!
Now's your chance to try your hands (or feet) at this genius invention. If pride and bragging rights aren't enough to play for, the top-performing players will also win prizes!
- The ball must be completely still before it can be struck
- Tee shots must be taken behind the tee line
- Play the ball as it lies
- Only one ball can be in motion at a time
- If a ball enters a water hazard a one-shot penalty will apply
- No intentional distractions are allowed
- The furthest ball from the hole is played first
- Maximum score is ten shots per hole
There are a couple of variations on the game depending on your location:
Unguided - There are no restrictions and you're free to tee off when ready, plus there are no hazards for you to strike. You can choose your own style and even open a little side wager/forfeit on the various holes.
Match Play - We'll provide a referee who will oversee the game, uphold the rules and try not to laugh at any wayward shots. For this version, golf attire is required by the course.
Dress Code - Some of the courses will require you observe normal golfing dress code etiquette: polo shirts, tailored shorts, and AstroTurf trainers or normal sports trainers are widely acceptable. Alternatively, you could go for classic golf fancy dress and either go old school or Pringle to the max.