What's the plan...
- Head to the brewery and meet your guide
- They'll give you the lowdown on the beer and the brewery
- Before you head off on a delicious tour of the site
- See how this hop-fuelled nectar is brewed for yourselves
- And learn the ins and outs of the nation's favourite foamy beverage
- Before you taste some for yourselves
Share with your group!
Explore more about your Brewery Tour adventure...
Beer. Forged by the Gods from the magical liquids which flow in paradises unbeknownst to us mere mortals…
OK, it isn't really forged by Gods in paradise, but we only know that because we went on an epic Brewery Tour. And though they may not be Gods, the brewers who spend the man-hours crafting this delicious beverage deserve to go down in the history books as nothing less than heroes.
We've teamed up with some of the best breweries across the UK and Europe so you and your party can go and learn all there is to know about possibly the greatest drink that has ever crossed our palms and dazzled our taste buds.
On arrival, your guide will meet you and give you the lowdown on the brewery and the beers they make before you head on inside to see where the magic happens. You'll learn about milling, mashing, boiling, fermenting, maturing, filtrating, carbonating and much more as you go on a journey which starts with a simple grain and ends with an ice-cold pint of beer.
But we couldn't have you looking at beer and not let you sample any, that would be torturous and after all the hard work, doing the learning bit, it's time to do the drinking bit! So, along the way, you'll get to sample some of their incredible creations for yourselves. Cheers!
Fascinating Beer Facts:
- Cenosillicaphobia is the fear of an empty beer glass.
- Beer wasn't classed as an alcoholic drink in Russia until 2013.
- The Czech Republic drinks the most beer in the world, 142.4 litres per capita.
- At any given time, 0.7% of the world is drunk. That's 50 million people!
- The longest recorded hangover in the world lasted 4 weeks.
- If you drink too much of it, it makes you fall over. A lot.